15) Abhishek Kumar, Suneel Yadav, Neetesh Purohit, "Exploiting Coefficient Symmetry in Conventional Polyphase FIR Filters, accepted for publication in IEEE Access Journal, Nov 2019, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2951706
14) N. Verma, P. Mishra and N. Purohit, “Development of a Knowledge-Based Decision Tree Classifier UsingHybrid Polarimetric SAR Observables”, Accepted for publication in International Journal of Remote Sensing.
13) Mahendra K. Shukla, SuneelYadav, and NeeteshPurohit, “Secure transmission in cellular multiuser two-way amplify-and-forward relay networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, accepted for publication, doi:10.1109/TVT.2018.2877133
12) Mahendra K. Shukla, SuneelYadav, and NeeteshPurohit, “Performance evaluation and optimization of traffic-aware cellular multiuser two-way relay networks over Nakagami-m fading,” IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 1933-1944, June 2018
11) Mahendra K. Shukla, Suneel Yadav and Neetesh Purohit, “Joint Impact of Co-Channel Interference and Channel Estimation Error on Outage Performance of Cellular Two-Way Relay Networks: Performance Analysis and Optimization”, Springer Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 102, no. 1, pp. 261-274, Sept. 2018
10) Mahendra K. Shukla, Suneel Yadav and Neetesh Purohit, “Cellular Multiuser Two-Way Relay Network with Co-Channel Interference and Channel Estimation Error: Performance Analysis and Optimization”, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 3431-3446, Apr. 2018.
9) Abhishek Kumar, Suneel Yadav, Neetesh Purohit, "Generalized Rational Sampling Rate Conversion Polyphase FIR Filter", IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol. 24, No. 11, November 2017.
8) Mahendra Kumar Shukla, Suneel Yadav, and Neetesh Purohit, “Ergodic Sum Rate Evaluation of Cellular Multiuser Two-Way Relaying with Beamforming and Antenna Selection over Nakagami-m Fading,” Springer Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 743-761, July 2017.
7) Purnendu Pandey, Neetesh Purohit, "Clique based Network Coding Technique" IETE Journal of Research, 2015.
6) Purnendu Pandey, S. Verma, Neetesh Purohit, “Wireless Networks using Matroid along with Network Coding”, Journal of Internet Technologies, National Ilan University Yilan, Taiwan. 2015
5) Rachit Garg, Gaurav Mishra, Vishal Kesari, Neetesh Purohit, “Beam-Steering in a Three-Element Circular Antenna-Array”, International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Cambridge university press, USA, Published online: 14 March 2014.
4) Ashutosh Kumar Singh, Neetesh Purohit, “An optimised fuzzy clustering for wireless sensor networks, International Journal of Electronics”, Taylor & Francis, Volume 101, Issue 8, 2014.
3) Ashutosh Kumar Singh, Neetesh Purohit, etal.“Analysis of Lifetime of Wireless Sensor Network with Base station Moving on Different Paths” International Journal of Electronics, Taylor & Francis, pp. 1-12, 2013.
2) Ashutosh Kumar Singh, Neetesh Purohit, etal. “Fuzzy Logic Based Clustering in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey” International Journal of Electronics, Taylor & Francis, Vol. 100, Issue. 1, pp. 126- 141, 2012.
1) Vishal Kesari, Neetesh Purohit, M. Thumm, “Analysis of Ohmic Quality Factor of Circumferentially Corrugated Circular Cavities”, Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, Springer, Vol 31 No.4, 510-520, 2010.
23) N. Verma, P. Mishra, N. Purohit, “Effect of Surface Roughness Parameter on Soil Moisture of Wheat Field in Growing Stage: An application of Sentinel-1 SAR Data,“ IGARSS 2019 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, Japan, July 28-Aug 2, 2019
22) Mudit Agrawal, Nandkishor Joshi, Neetesh Purohit, "Cooperative Communications Framework for Industrial Applications", Springer International Conference on VLSI, Communication and Signal Processing VCAS2018, Nov 29-Dec 1st, 2018, MNNIT Allahabad at Prayagraj.
21) Nidhi Verma, Pooja Mishra, Neetesh Purohit, Dharmendra Singh, “Detection of possible water-ice deposits on lunar surface using conformity coefficient: an application of Minisar data” IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, July 22-27, 2018 · VALENCIA, SPAIN
20) Nidhi Verma, Pankaj Kumawat, Dr. Pooja Mishra, Dr. Neetesh Purohit, “Development of Semi-Supervised Classifier for SAR Image Pattern Recognition”, IEEE Conference INDICON 2017, 15-17 Dec 2017 IIT Roorkee.
19) Mahendra K. Shukla, Suneel Yadav, and Neetesh Purohit, “Effect of Channel Estimation Error on Multiuser Two-Way Relaying with Asymmetric Data Rates”, IEEE Conference on Information & Communication Technology (CICT - 2017), November 3-5, 2017
18) Suneel Yadav, Mahendra K. Shukla, and Neetesh Purohit, “Performance Evaluation of Rate-Aware Multiuser Two-Way Fixed Gain Relay Networks”, IEEE Conference on Information & Communication Technology (CICT - 2017), November 3-5, 2017
17) Neetesh Purohit, Vijay Chaurasiya and Pritish Varadwaj, "FINAPP: An application of ICT for Financial Security management of Farmers", accepted for Hall presentation with financial support in CSIR India International Science Festival (IISF) - Young Scientists’ Conclave (YSC), New Delhi Dec 8-11, 2016
16) N. Verma, P. Mishra, N. Purohit and D. Singh, "Explicating MiniSAR data to underline significant properties of lunar surface," 2016 IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trends in Communication Technologies (ETCT), Dehradun, 2016, pp. 1-5.
15) Mahendra K. Shukla, Suneel Yadav, and Neetesh Purohit, “Antenna Selection with User Scheduling in Traffic-Aware Cellular Two-Way Relaying Networks,” IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Computing (ICSPCC), 5-8 August 2016, Hong Kong, China
14) A. Bhowal, T. Paradkar and N. Purohit, "Evaluation of extended CP and ultra-extended CP in MBSFN", IEEE International Conference UPCON 2015, IIIT Allahabad, Dec 4-6, 2015.
13) Siddarth Mishra, Vikas Mishra, N. Purohit, "Design of Wide Band Circularly Polarized Textile Antenna for ISM Bands at 2.4 and 5.8 GHz", IEEE International Conference SPICES 2015, NIT Calicut, Feb 19-21, 2015.
12) N. Lulla, N. Purohit, “An Improved Algorithm for Efficient Computation of MFCC”, IEEE International Conference INDICON 2014, Pune, India, Dec 11-13, 2014.
11) P.S Pandey; N.Purohit, “Improving Multicasting approach in UMTS network,” IEEE International Conference on Green Computing, Communication and Electrical Engineering (ICGCCEE 2014),6-8 March 2014
10) Sandeep Shukla, Saurabh Shukla, Neetesh Purohit, “PAPR Reduction In SC-FDMA Using NCT Techniques”, CIMTA- 2013, Elsevier, University of Kalyani, September 27-28, 2013. Selected as Best Paper of the conference.
9) Ajay Bhardwaj, D. Gurjar, Neetesh Purohit, “An Optimized Network Selection Scheme for Heterogeneous Wireless Networks”, IC3-2013, IEEE, JIIT, Noida, August 8-10, 2013.
8) Devendra Gurjar, Abhishek Singh, Ashutosh Singh, Neetesh Purohit, “Development of FUS Algorithm to Improve HSDPA Performance in MIMO Supported Cellular Network”, SCES 2013, IEEE, MNNIT, Allahabad, April 12-14, 2013.
7) Kirti Dhwaj, Rachit Garg, Gaurav Mishra, Neetesh Purohit, “Design and Analysis of Dual Capacitively Loaded C-PIFA”, WiMoN 2012, Springer, AIRC Chennai, July 13-15, 2012.
6) Himanshu Agrawal, Ankit Jain, Neetesh Purohit, “A New Scheme for Cooperative Communication in LEACH Based Wireless Sensor Network”, CICN-2011, IEEE, MIR Labs, Gwalior, Oct 7-9, 2011.
5) Ashutosh Kumar Singh, Abhijit Alkesh, Neetesh Purohit, “Minimization of Energy Consumption of Wireless Sensor Networks using Fuzzy Logic” CICN-2011, IEEE, Gwalior, Oct 7-9, 2011.
4) Ashutosh Singh, Kaushal Pal, Neetesh Purohit, “A Novel Approach for Lifetime Analysis of Sensor Network using Fuzzy Logic”, INDICON-2011, IEEE, Hyderabad, Dec 16-18, 2011.
3) Akshit Malhotra, Vaibhav Sharma, Prateek Gandhi, Neetesh Purohit, “UDP Based Chat Application”, ICCET-2010, IEEE, Chengdu, China, April 16-18, 2010.
2) Abhinav Verma, Himanshu Agrawal, Neetesh Purohit, “Performance Analysis of Wireless Sensor Network with Virtual MIMO”, INDICON-2010, IEEE, Kolkata, Dec 17-19, 2010.
1) Pritish Varadwaj, Bhumika Arora, Neetesh Purohit, “Detection of splice sites using support vector machine”, IC3 – 2009, Springer, JPIT Noida, Aug 17-19, 2009.
Contributed chapter-5 (single author) titled, “The physical layer aspects of wireless networks”, in the book titled, Technologies and Protocols for the Future of Internet Design: Reinventing the Web Edited by Deo Prakash Vidyarthi, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India. IGI, USA publication. Feb 2012 ISBN No. 978-1-4666-0203-8.
Reviewed 4 chapters of the book titled “TCP/IP Protocol Suite” IV edition, authored by B. A. Forouzan, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi, 2009
Reviewed the book titled “Linear Feedback Control Systems”, authored by V. Krishnamurthi, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi, 2006.