1) 'Development of Fuzzy Logic Based Improved Schemes for Wireless Sensor Networks', Dr. Ashutosh Kumar Singh, Awarded in March 2014. Currently, he is working as Assistant Professor at IIIT Allahabad, UP, India.
Fuzzy logic based schemes were developed for clustering and other important tasks of WSN. The performance of these schemes was compared with other alternative approaches. Further, the applications of WSNs with movable sink were explored. The fuzzy logic-based schemes with various plausible movements for such type of WSNs were developed and their performance analysis was done.
2) 'Implementation of Network Coding Schemes for Efficient Data Streaming over D2D assisted Cellular Network', Dr. Purnendu Shekhar Pandey, Awarded in Aug 2018. Currently, he is working as Assistant Professor at BML Munjal University, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
We have developed schemes for exploited the network coding and Device-to-Device (D2D) Communication with the aim of reducing the cellular network traffic for data streaming applications which involve delivering exactly same data (e.g. television, news, sports, etc. applications) to several spatially closely located mobile stations (MSs). NS-3 Simulator and Experimental Set up (Android studio and Motorola mobiles) was used for performance analysis and validation.
3) 'Performance Analysis of Analog Network Coding based Cellular Multiuser Two-Way Relay Networks', Dr. Mahendra Shukla, (Dr. Suneel Yadav is another Supervisor), Awarded in Sept 2018. Currently, he is working as Asst Prof at LMNIIT Jaipur.
The aim of this research is to evaluate and optimize the performance of two- way AF relay in the cellular context under various fading channels. With this, we will analyze several performance measures such as outage probability, symbol error rate, and ergodic sum-rate. In addition, we will optimize the system performance by optimizing several factors such as power allocation, relay location, joint power allocation, and traffic asymmetric parameter. The physical layer of security has also been briefly explored.
4) 'Study and Modeling of Multirate FIR Systems', Dr. Abhishek Kumar, Awarded in Feb 2021, Currently he is working in KL University, Vijaywada, AP.
The fundamental research on improving the performance of multirate systems has been undertaken. The scope of the research includes an illustration of multirate systems application for improving Cognitive radio technology. It involves reliable data transmission over dynamically available spectrum bands of different bandwidths. It requires spurious transient free rate conversion filters which should have lower computational complexity too. The development of a novel rate conversion filter which should meet the aforesaid requirements of cognitive radio is the primary aim of this research work. Its scope includes the exploration of spectrum blind sampling and other relevant techniques that contribute to improving the overall performance of cognitive radio technology. The outcome of this research can enhance the commercial viability of cognitive radio technology.
This research aims to contribute to improve the Synthetic Aperture Radar Polarimetry technology and to explore new applications wherein this technology can be used for gaining some useful information.
6) 'Performance Analysis and Optimization of IoT Relaying Networks under Transceiver Hardware Impairments' Mrs. Preeti Kharwar (Dr. Suneel Yadav is another Supervisor), Awarded in July 2022.
Multi-antenna technology under the constraints of wireless sensor networks is under investigation. We aim to design optimized Physical and MAC layer protocols accordingly.
NOMA has emerged as a potential solution to several problems associated with OMA techniques. This research aims to undertake the performance evaluation of NOMA over vehicular networks
8) 'Performance improvements of the digital filter banks', Ms. Anjali Rao
Digital filter banks are widely used for a variety of applications. This research work aims to explore ways of improving their performance.
9) 'Prototypes Development for Commercial Application(s) of IoT' Mr. Santosh Kumar, under Ph.D. for Working Professionals Programme from Reliance Jio Infocom Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai
The primary aim of this project is to design the prototypes for various potential applications of IoT and carrying out the performance analysis.