31) 'The Cellular network technologies: 5G and Beyond', Self financed course-cum-workshop on Advancements in Wireless Communications at IIITA Prayagraj, Sept 27th - 29th, 2019.
30) 'Fundamentals of CDMA and OFDMA', Self financed course-cum-workshop on Advancements in Wireless Communications at IIITA Prayagraj, Sept 27th - 29th, 2019.
29) 'Fundamentals of Wireless Communications', Self financed course-cum-workshop on Advancements in Wireless Communications at IIITA Prayagraj, Sept 27th - 29th, 2019.
28) "Physical Layer Security in Wireless Networks", National Workshop on Advances in Wireless and Optical Networks, May 27th-June 1st 2019, MNNITA, Prayagraj.
27) 'Introduction to Wavelets' Self financed course-cum-workshop on advancements in Multirate digital Signal Processing at IIITA, March 8 to March 10, 2019.
26) 'Single rate/multirate applications of the polyphase structures and associated open issues’, Self financed course-cum-workshop on advancements in Multirate digital Signal Processing at IIITA, March 8 to March 10, 2019.
25) 'Introduction to the Multirate Systems' Self financed course-cum-workshop on advancements in Multirate digital Signal Processing at IIITA, March 8 to March 10, 2019.
24) "The Breakthroughs in Wireless Communications", Elsevier International Conference on Sustainable Computing in Science, Technology and Management (SUSCOM2019) Feb 26-28, 2019, Amity University Jaipur
23) "Utilizing the Online Resources for Imparting the Knowledge, Skills, and Hope in the Students", Training-cum- Workshop on E-learning in Higher Education, FDC (under the scheme of PMMMNMTT, MHRD, Govt. of India), Ishwar Sharan PG College Allahabad University, Prayagraj Feb 7-13, 2019.
22) Significance of the initiative ‘Digital India: Power to empower’, DST INSPIRE Science Camp, APS University Rewa (MP), Jan 15-19, 2019.
21) 'Inclusive Technical education for self-reliance of our nation (a bunch of thoughts of great persons and short stories)' National workshop on Inclusive Technical Education in National Context: Challenges and Solutions-2018, MNNIT Allahabad, Sept 13th 2018.
20) 'Applications of statistical signal processing in wireless networks', TEQUIIP FDP programme at United Group of Institutions, Allahabad, May 1st to 5th, 2018.
19) 'The Scope of research in the Communication Engineering,' at Laxmi Narayan College of Technology Bhopal, 19th Jan 2018.
18) 'The Fascination of Science and Technology', DST-INSPIRE programme at Avadesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa (MP) Nov 27 - Dec 1, 2017.
17) 'Signal Processing Requirements for IoT applications over 5G network technologies', Workshop on Antenna Design and Signal Processing Techniques for 5G Networks and IoT, (ADSPNIT- 2017) MNNIT Allahabad, 27th Feb – 4th March, 2017
16) 'Make in India: A mantra for youths that can transform India into a developed country', DST-INSPIRE programme at Avadesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa (MP) Dec 5-9, 2016.
15) 'Applications of ‘Advance Computing’ in Wireless Sensor Networks', IEEE International Conference ICACSE 2016 KNIT Sultanpur Oct 15th 2016
14) 'An Innovative Design of WSN Node', WCSD-2016, SIET Allahabad on April 10, 2016
13) 'A comparative study of Infrastructural and Adhoc wireless networks: From Research perspective', Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad (Gujrat), on April 18, 2015.
12) 'The Smart Antenna', One Week Workshop On Advances in Wireless and Optical Networks (AWON-2014), MNNIT Allahabad, June 02 - 07, 2014
11) ‘Evolution of Communication systems: From Telephone to 4G’,MAVECOM-2013, MNNIT Allahabad, July 22-27, 2013.
10) ‘Antenna design issues for modern systems’, WINMAD 2013, MNNIT Allahabad, July 8-13, 2013
9) ‘The suitability analysis of SDR in various networks’, a workshop on Designing the Communication Systems using Software Defined Radio (SDR) and Labview, May 7-8, 2013, IIITA.
8) ‘Utilizing renewable energy resources in Cellular mobile networks’, National Seminar on IT Applications in Energy Management, RGIIT, Amethi, April 15, 2013
7) ‘The philosophical shifts in the Communication System Design’, Seminar, NRI, Bhopal, March 23, 2013
6) ‘The antenna and RF design issues for Wireless sensor network’, WCSN-2012, Naresuan University, Phitsanulok, Thailand, Dec 20, 2012
5) ‘The antenna design issues for low power applications’, WARD- 2012, IIIT-A, Sept 27-30, 2012
4) ‘Principles of Stochastic Modeling and Simulation’, Indian Africa Training Program, IIITA, October 15-November 3, 2012.
3) ‘WSN: Physical layer Design Issues’, WCSN-2011, NMDC-IIITA at Panna national park, Dec 5-9, 2011
2) ‘Standardization of Cellular Networks’, International Seminar on Standardization of Communication Networks, IIITA, April 29, 2011
1) ‘Information Technology: Origin and Evolution’, CSI Workshop, CTE, Udaipur, June 19, 2010.