52) Member BOG HBTU Kanpur (Representative of the Director IIITA) from April 2022 till date
51) Member BPGS Dept of IT BBAU Lucknow, March 2022 till date
50) Member and the Coordinator of the Committee for FAP implementation planning at AKTU Lucknow.
49) Member, CSAB-2022 Core Committee
48) Chairman, Committee of Dean(Academics) of CFIIITs
Tenure: April 2022 to Dec 2022
47) Dean (Academic)
Tenure: March 2022 to Dec 2022
46) Member, Advisory Committee for the Centre of Vocational Studies and Skill Development Allahabad Central University, Prayagraj
Tenure: 21st Sept 2021 till date
45) Member, Alumni Advisory Committee
Tenure: 7th April 2021 till date
44) Member, Technical Committee CCMT-2021
The committee defines various rules and regulations for conducting CCMT 2021, addresses every major and minor glitch in ensuring the successful completion of the CCMT.
43) Nodal Officer at IIITA for EdCIL study in India (SII) Program
Tenure: 24th Dec 2020 to Sept 2022
42) General Chair, Orientation Camp 2020 and Orientation Camp 2021
An ambitious and highly innovative initiative of IIITA for more details pls visit https://orientation.iiita.ac.in/
41) Member, Board of Studies Electronics Engineering, Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, UP
Tenure: Sept 18th, 2020 to Sept 17th, 2022
40) Member, Committee of Subject Specialists for establishing Information Technology Hub (India's biggest incubation Center, IT Park, etc.) at Lucknow, Govt. of UP
Tenure: Sept 28th, 2020 till date
39) Dean(AR) nominee in all Doctoroal Committees of IT department
Tenure: 25th Sept 2020 till date
38) Member, NEP2020 Realization Committee for IIITA
To realize National Education Policy (NEP2020) more effectively at IIITA by drawing inputs from the concerned stake holders
37) Coordinator, Committee to Design "Orientation Camp" for IIITA entrant.
IIITA Senate constituted this committee for developing curriculum and various associated modalities for conducting a 3-4 week Orientation Camp for the newly admitted students in various programs of IIITA.
Tenure: Sept 2020 till date
36) STIP 2020 Campus Ambassador IIITA
Science, Technology and Innovation Policy (STIP 2020), Department of Science and Technology.
Tenure: July 2020 till date
35) Chairman, NIRF-IIITA Committee
To undertake SWOT Analysis and suggest the ways of improving the NIRF ranking of the institute.
Tenure: June 2020 till date
34) Member, Technical Committee CCMT-2020
The committee defines various rules and regulations for conducting CCMT 2020, addresses every major and minor glitch in ensuring the successful completion of the CCMT.
33) Associate Dean (R&D)
Tenure: Feb 2020 to March 2022
32) Coordinator of Coordination Committee for Joint CCMT and COAPS
Tenure: Dec 2019 till date
31) Convener, DPGC (ECE)
Tenure: August 2019 - Feb 2020
30) Centre Incharge, CSAB2019 Reporting Centre (RC) and Help Centre (HC) Lucknow
The CSAB2019 reporting center is a crucial part of the CSAB admission process which directly interacts with the candidates for document verification and confirming their admission. Several other responsibilities are also associated with RC.
29) Member, Technical Committee CCMT-2019
The committee defines various rules and regulations for conducting CCMT 2019, addresses every major and minor glitch in ensuring the successful completion of the CCMT.
28) Member, Committee for International Affairs
Tenure: 13th Dec 2018 till date
The committee approves the students and researchers from foreign universities/institutes for pursuing internship/project at IIITA, undertaking the tasks for the international summit as suggested by the IIIT council, etc.
27) Chairman, Centre for Short Term Certification Programmes (CSTCP)
Tenure: 10th Sept 2018 to 24th Jan 2022
CSTCP offers short term certification courses in ONLINE mode on the topics of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas like Electronics and Communication Engineering, Bioinformatics, Biomedical engineering, administrative skill development, etc.
26) Centre Incharge, CSAB2018 Reporting Centre (RC) and Help Centre (HC) Lucknow
The CSAB2018 entrusted the responsibility of establishing and running a new reporting center in UP. After undertaking the comprehensive survey of Kanpur, Varanasi and Lucknow cities, the center is finally established at IET Lucknow and various modalities for its smooth operation are finalized. The reporting center is a crucial part of the CSAB admission process which directly interacts with the candidates for document verification and confirming their admission. Several other responsibilities are also associated with RC.
25) Member, IIITA Academic Recruitment Cell (IARC)
Tenure: 25th April 2018 till date
The IARC conducts all types of academic recruitments for IIIT Allahabad.
24) Member, Technical Committee CCMT-2018
The committee defines various rules and regulations for conducting CCMT 2018, addresses every major and minor glitch in ensuring the successful completion of the CCMT.
23) Associate Dean (Admission, Assessment, and Award)
Tenure: 4th July 2017 - 30th June 2019
Overall supervision for ensuring smooth admission into various programs, monitoring the examination/assessment process, collecting and maintaining the semester results, and other credentials of all students and accordingly award them by organizing the Convocation annually. Preparing the academic calendar, examination and class schedule, etc. relevant tasks.
22) Member, Academic Ethics Cell IIT Kanpur
Tenure: Oct 2017 - Oct2019 and Oct 2019 till date
The committee considers the matters which involve the complaint about the violation of academic ethics by the students, faculty, and officers of IITK.
21) Chairman, CCLCAA draft Ordinance Committee
The committee has drafted a new ordinance titled 'Choice Credit Linked Continuous Assessment and Award (CCLCAA)' for various academic programs running at IIIT Allahabad which has been approved for implementation w.e.f 2018 batch.
20) Chairman, Standing Technical Committee (STC-II)
Tenure: July 2017 to April 2018
This committee helps the central purchase committee and indenters for various procurements at IIIT Allahabad.
19) Member, Institute's advisory committee (IAC)
Tenure: Aug 2015 to Dec 2016
Under the chairmanship of Hon'ble Director of the institute, the committee does a thorough analysis of various aspects for betterment in the functioning of the institute and place its recommendations before the BOM of the Institute for consideration.
18) HOD (Electronics and Communication): https://ece.iiita.ac.in/ece/home.php
Tenure: Feb 2015 to Dec 2016
New Initiatives: Faculty recruitment and retention drive, Opening the project lab with an on-duty staff all 7 days 9 AM-12 midnight, Creation of departmental Training and placement teams and arranging sufficient infrastructure for T&P activities, Renovation, restructuring, and up-gradation of various ECE labs, Building the department's website for the first time, Data collection about current students and alumni of the department, Research group formation and systematic project allotment and evaluation system, Best project award for ECE from 5th to 8th semesters, Best Student Award for ECE, Counseling and feedback system by assigning limited students to all faculty members, Redefining the ECE curriculum for imparting focused knowledge/training on latest streams of ECE and ensuring sufficient skill development of Information Technology so that students of B. Tech. (ECE) should be able to get placed in an IT company, started official twitter account https://twitter.com/ECE_IIITA , The Interaction program with alumni, etc.
17) Faculty In-charge (Exam and Admission): https://examcell.iiita.ac.in/
Tenure: Nov 2014 to April 2016
New Initiatives: Extended the functioning of the examcell for all 7 days 9 AM-6 PM with single window facility to students, Development of a Portal for facilitating online services like result declaration, submitting various types of applications, online admission forms, etc., the time-bound response by exam cell on various student's applications, Renovation, restructuring, and infrastructure development, squeezing the midsem examination time period, the introduction of the flying squad and tight invigilation, allowing compensatory leave for staff engaged on weekend examination duties, Discontinuation of redundant activities like issuing migration/character certificates, Redesigning of grade-card, transcripts, degree by incorporating several security features, started official twitter account @examcell_iiita, standardized the paper coding scheme, etc.
16) Faculty In-charge (Library) http://library.iiita.ac.in/
Tenure: July 2012 to June 2013. Then Jan 2014 to Oct 2016
New Initiatives: Extended the opening time for all 7 days 9 AM-10 PM, additional hours opening during the examination period, Renovation and restructuring for better utilization of space, Infrastructure development, Introduction of book donation scheme, better circulation rate for all types of books, organizing book fair, budget planning, transparent purchase procedure, allowing rolling advertisement for vendors registration, E-book reading facility development, etc.
15) Member, Legal Cell of IIITA
Tenure: Jan 2014 to June 2016
The legal cell members are responsible for recommending the hiring of various legal counsels, discussing various issues with the respective counsels, and contributing to preparing the counter-affidavits on behalf of the institute in various writ petitions filed against the institute. Visiting various courts of law for monitoring that the institute’s interests must be properly protected by the institute’s counsels.
14) President, IIITA Employee Welfare Society (IEWS) http://profile.iiita.ac.in/iews/
Tenure: Sept 2016 till date
13) Secretary, IIITA Employee Welfare Society (IEWS) http://profile.iiita.ac.in/iews/
Tenure: March 2014 to March 2016
Contributions and New Initiatives: Played a leading role in the constitution of IEWS in Jan 2014, building its memorandum of association and registering it at the society registration office. Many programs are routinely organized under the flagship of IEWS.
12) Chair, Bharat Swachha Abhiyaan at IIITA
Tenure: October 2014 to Sept 2015
New Initiatives: Awareness drive by displaying hoardings, IIITA campus was divided into various zones and dedicated teams of faculty staff and student volunteers were constituted for maintaining each zone, due to competitive spirit significant improvement has been observed in last year. A detailed report along with photographs has been submitted to GoI. Currently, Dr. Vijay Chourasiya is leading the Bharat Swachha Abhiyaan at IIITA.
11) Member, Senate of IIITA
Tenure: Jan 2015 to Dec 2016. An invited member from May 2017 to June 2019; Feb 2020 to date.
The Senate is the supreme body of the Institute for all academic matters.
10) Chairman, Senate Undergraduate Committee (SUGC)
Tenure: August 2015 to April 2016
The SUGC considers the recommendations of DUGC's and other matters related to UG education at the institute.
9) Member, Management Committee Kendriya Vidyalaya Jhalwa Allahabad
Tenure: April 2012 till date
This takes major decisions for governing the Vidyalaya. The principal calls the meeting presents the performance report and various proposals for betterment in the functioning of the Vidyalaya. The committee thoroughly looks into these and takes the decisions.
8) Additional Secretary, IEEE UP Section Robotics, and Automation Society
Tenure: Feb 2015 till date
The society organizes various events for strengthening the research in the field of robotics and automation. 3 major events have been organized by the society.
7) Member, Core Committee CCMT 2015
The committee framed various rules and regulations for conducting CCMT 2015, addressed every major and minor glitch in ensuring the successful completion of the counseling.
6) Incharge, Reporting Center and Help Center at IIITA CCMT 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
The reporting center is a crucial part of the CCMT admission process which directly interacts with the candidates for document verification and confirming the admission. Several other responsibilities are also associated with RC.
5) PIADMIN at IIITA CCMT 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
The candidates can contact the help center in person or via email, phone, and mobile for clarifying their doubts about CCMT rules and regulations.
4) PIADMIN IIITA CSAB 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
Communicating with CSAB on behalf of IIITA and completing the online admission formalities associated with CSAB.
3) PIADMIN RGIIT CSAB 2015
Communicating with CSAB on behalf of RGIIT and completing the online admission formalities associated with CSAB.
2) PIADMIN IIITL CSAB 2015 and 2016
Prepared the website of IIIT Lucknow as per the requirement of CSAB for enrollment. Communicating with CSAB on behalf of IIITL and completing the online admission formalities associated with CSAB.
1) Member of the Expert Committee (2017-17) constituted by UP State Higher Education Board for evaluating the project proposals received under MHRDs Rashtriya Ucchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) worth of INR 180 Cr.
(i) Chairperson of various inquiry/investigation committees
(ii) Member, IEEE UP Section Computer, and Signal Processing Society
Tenure: March 2015 till date
The society organizes various events for strengthening the research in the field of computer science and signal processing. The international conferences UPCON 2015, IHCI 2015 are scheduled to be organized in Dec 2015.
(iii) Senior Member, IEEE
Tenure: member since 2002, promoted to senior member in 2021.
IEEE is a renowned organization operating through the IEEE UP section in this region.