Krishna Pratap Singh
Krishna Pratap Singh
Office: CC-2, #4207
Research Interest: Machine Learning; Deep Learning; Transfer Learning: Zero-shot, Few-shot, Multi-task and Meta Learning; Evolutionary Algorithms,
and Applications in Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing.
I am working as an Associate Professor, Department of Information Technology, IIIT Allahabad, and heading Machine Learning and Optimization Lab.
Previously, I worked as an Assistant Professor (2013-2018) and Lecturer (2009-2012) at IIIT Allahabad. I received MSc in Industrial Mathematics & Informatics (2004)
and PhD in Optimization (2009) from IIT Roorkee.
I am also a memeber of Sakura Science Club, Japan, Senior member IEEE and ACM Member.
Currently my group is working on Transfer learning for low resources data and also to develop model
in Federeted learning setting. Also, my group is working on Markup language problem and text to image creation.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Probabilistic Machine Learning & Graphical Models
- Data Strctuture
- Artificial Intelligence
- R-GRU: Regularized gated recurrent unit for handwritten mathematical expression recognition;
A Pal, Krishna Pratap Singh; Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-15; 2022
- Meta-DZSL: a meta-dictionary learning based approach to zero-shot recognition;
UP Singh, Krishna Pratap Singh, M Thakur; Applied Intelligence, 1-23, 2022.
- ICE: Information coverage estimate for automatic evaluation abstractive summaries;
DM Lal, Krishna Pratap Singh, US Tiwary; Expert Systems with Applications 189, 116064, 2022
All old Publications you may see at Publications
- Dr. Muneendra Ojha, Awarded in 2017, Assistant Professor, IIIT Allahabad.
- Dr. Bodhi Chakraborti, Awarded 2019.
- Dr. Jyoti Kashniyal, Awarded 2019.
- Dr. Anamika Jain , Awarded in 2021, Assistant Professor, AKTU, UP.
- Mr. Upendra Pratap Singh, Submitted, May 2022
- Ms. Monika Lal Deisy, Submitted, June 2022
- Mr. Indrajeet Sinha
- Mr. Aniket Pal
- Ms. Shambhavi Tiwari
- Ms. Harsha
- Mr. Chankya
- Ms. Snigdha (Working Professional)