Recognitions/Awards of Tapobrata Lahiri
1. Recipient of Invitation as one among 18 participants in the 1st Young Indian Scientists Colloquium (YISC-2009) organized by TIFR, Mumbai.
2. Recipient of letter from India International Friendship Society about consideration for RashtriyaGaurav Award, 2009.
3. Enlisted in the Marquis Who's Who in 2010
4. Served as reviewer for IEEE-Transaction journals.
5. Got recognition from NASA (USA) for the publication on Ozone Depletion (http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/acdisc/ozone/pubs/theme/o3dp_pubs.shtml).
6. Served as Ph.D. thesis external examiner for theses of various universities/institutes (e.g., Jadavpur University, Calcutta, Calcutta University, Sambalpur University, Burla, Orissa etc.) for the streams “Computer Science & Engineering” and “Electronics & Communication” especially for the area, Digital Image & Signal Processing and Machine Learning.
7. Enlisted as Ph.D. thesis supervisor in Gautam Buddh Technical University for the stream, Computer Science & Engineering.
8. Principal Coordinator, Indo-Russian Project on "Application of EMF for evaluation of health of vital organs" sponsored jointly by Department of Science & Technology (DST), India and Russia Academy of Science (RAS), Russia (2005 March -2008 March).
9. Principal Coordinator, Indo-Russian Project on “Application of EMF for evaluation of health of vital organs” sponsored jointly by Department of Science & Technology (DST), India and Russian Foundation of Basic Research RFBR, Russia (2008 to 2010)
10. Principal Investigator of ICMR, India funded project (2010 to 2013)
12. Coordinator, M.Tech. in Bioinformatics Program (2005-2006)
13. In-charge of self-developed Medical Informatics Laboratory (March 2004 to till date)