Other information of Tapobrata Lahiri
1) Member of Senate, IIIT, Allahabad
2) Member of Academic Council, IIIT, Allahabad
3) Ex-member of IEEE
4) Ex-member of Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta, India.
1) Year of First substantive Appointment at IIIT-Allahabad & Post: 2003, Assistant Professor
2) Year of Promotion through direct recruitment at IIIT-Allahabad & Post: 2009, Associate Professor
3) Current Position: Associate Professor
1) Date of Birth: 25th July of 1966.
2) Marital Status: Married
3) Nationality: Indian
1) Dr. D. Dutta Majumder, Professor Emeritus, ECSU, Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Prof. A. K. Mandal, ETCE, Jadavpur University, Calcutta. Email: email@example.com
Prof. Yu. V. Obukhov,
Dr. A. K. Dasgupta,
UGC Professor & ex-Head, Biochemistry Dept.,
5) Dr. Pinakpani Chakrabarti, Professor and Scientist-in-charge, Bioinformatics Centre, Bose Institute, Calcutta. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits – inland / abroad giving brief details of conferences and symposia attended (2004-2005)
Institute of Radioengineering and Electronics,
Visited MHRD arranged evaluation of various Deemed to be Universities as a member of the team of IIIT-Allahabad to defend IIIT-Allahabad
1) Couple of time faced Institutional project defense for getting funding from DST, DOT, Govt. of India and RAS, Govt. of Russia.
2) Ex-member of purchase-committee, several time served as member of staff/faculty recruitment interview-board, and MTech-student admission interview-board.
3) Performed as coordinator for interaction program between students and Nobel Laureates in the Nobel-laureate Conclave held at IIIT, Allahabad in December 15-21, 2008.