Personal Academic/Rearch Achievements of Tapobrata Lahiri since joining present place of job (IIIT, Allahabad):
During the year, 2003-2004
1) Obtained external 5 R&D projects from MHRD (1), DST (3) and ICMR (1)
2) Developed Medical Informatics Laboratory
1) Visited Institute of Radioengineering and Electronics, Russian Academy of Science (RAS), Moscow and other RAS institutes to collaborate with Russian Scientists.
Coordinator, Bioinformatics Program, IIIT,
3) Received offer for collaboration from Academician V. M. Matrosov, Director of stability and nonlinear dynamics research center, A.A.Blagonravov mechanical engineering research institute (Russian Academy of Sciences), Chairman of Mathematical Cybernetics chair of Moscow State Aviation Institute.
4) Received offer of collaboration from Byrd Professor Anindya Dutta, University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, USA in 2003.
5) Got offer for collaboration from Prof. Gert Vriend, Father-Figure of Protein Structure Validation Tool – WHATIF in 2012 which is still continuing.
6) Got project proposal sending offer from NIMH, USA.
7) Got offer for authoring book entitled “Biomedical Image: Imaging, Processing and Analysis; supplemented by MATLAB tutorial codes” from J. Ross Publishing, USA.
8) As a Program Coordinator, Bioinformatics helped in placement of student of M.Tech.-Bioinformatics in getting Ph.D. fellowship in abroad and company-jobs.
9) Coordinated visit of Russian Scientist under the scope of Indo-Russian ILTP-DST project.
10) Got opportunity to visit, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
11) Got offer from Oxford University Press to write a book on “Soft Computing”.
12) Got offer from Cambridge University Press to write a technical book.
13) Got offer from IGI global to write a technical book.
14) Became member of the Senate of IIIT, Allahabad
15) Became member of the presenting team of Institutional Project of IIIT, Allahabad for the project on Designing Sensor Network for Intelligent Medical Diagnostic Implementation under consideration by DOT, Govt. of India.