- Pooja Mishra, Shailesh Kumar and Dharmendra Singh, “An approach for finding possible presence of water ice deposits on lunar craters using MINISAR data,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, vol.8, no.1, 2015.
- Pooja Mishra and Dharmendra Singh, "A statistical measure based adaptive land cover classification algorithm by efficient utilization of polarimetric SAR observables," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol.52, no.5, pp.2889-2900, 2014.
- Gunjan Mittal, Pooja Mishra and Dharmendra Singh,"Fusion of polarimetric channel information of PALSAR data for land cover classification," Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk, 2013.
- Pooja Mishra, Dharmendra Singh and Yoshio Yamaguchi, “Land cover classification of PALSAR images by knowledge based decision tree classifier and supervised classifiers based on SAR observables” Progress in Electromagnetics Research B (Published by USA), PIER B, 30, 47-70, 2011.
Publications in International ConferencesWorkshopsSymposiums
- Pooja Mishra, Shailesh Kumar, Keshava P Singh, Dharmendra Singh, “Pattern analysis of MiniSAR data for differentiation of icy craters in lunar surface,” IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, Accepted.
- Pooja Mishra, Keshav P Singh, Dharmendra Singh and Naveen Singh Rajput, “Critical analysis of deorientation effect on various land covers: an application of polSAR data," in IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2014, Quebeck, Canada.
- Pooja Mishra and Dharmendra Singh, “Critical analysis of lunar surface for its physical properties: an application of MiniSAR data,” 45th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference, 2014, 17-21 March, The Woodlands, Texas.
- Pooja Mishra, U Rajashekhar and Dharmendra Singh, "Study and characterization of lunar craters using MINI-SAR data of Chandrayaan-1,” International Conference on Microwave and Photonics, 13-15 Dec. 2013, Dhanbad, India.
- Shruti Gupta, Dharmendra Singh, Pooja Mishra and Sandeep Kumar Garg, “Probability density functions based study for identification of land cover using SAR data,” International Conference on Microwave and Photonics, 13-15 Dec. 2013, Dhanbad, India.
- Pooja Mishra and Dharmendra Singh, "Transmission line theory based two layer model for determining soil moisture, "International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Volume XL-1/W1, 253-256, doi:10.5194/isprsarchives-XL-1-W1-253-2013, 21 – 24 May 2013, Hannover, Germany, 2013.
- Pooja Mishra, Shailesh Kumar, and Dharmendra Singh,"An Approach to Determine Possible Existence of Water Ice Deposits on Lunar Craters Using MiniSAR Data," IEEE International Symposium on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, pp. 21-24, 21-26 July 2013, Melbourne, Australia.
- Pooja Mishra, Shivangi Goel, and Dharmendra Singh, "An Impedance Based Approach to Determine Soil Moisture Using Radarsat-2 Data," IEEE International Symposium on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, pp. 2724-2727, 21-26 July 2013. Melbourne, Australia.
- Pooja Mishra, Shivangi Goel, Dharmendra Singh, and V. Srivastava, "Multilayer modeling approach for measuring soil moisture and thickness using genetic algorithm," in International Conference on Microwaves, Antenna Propagation and Remote Sensing (ICMARS),Jodhpur, India, Dec. 11-15, 2012.
- Pooja Mishra and Dharmendra Singh, "Study of effect of deorientation on PALSAR data for land cover identification" in 39th COSPAR Scientific Assembly, Mysore, India, 2012.
- Pooja Mishra and Dharmendra Singh, “Role of polarimetric indices based on statistical measures to identify various land cover classes in ALOS PALSAR data,” Synthetic Aperture Radar (APSAR), 2011 3rd International Asia-Pacific Conference on, pp.1-4, 26-30 Sept. 2011
- Dharmendra Singh and Pooja Mishra, “An adaptive approach for polarimetric data to classify the land cover,” International Workshop, Niigata University, Japan, Sept. 2011.
- Pooja Mishra and Dharmendra Singh, “Knowledge-based decision tree classification for ALOS-PALSAR quad-pol data and its comparison with supervised classification approaches based on various SAR observables,” International Conference on Microwaves, Antenna Propagation and Remote Sensing (ICMARS)-2010, Dec. 14-17, 2010, Jodhpur, India.
- Pooja Mishra and Dharmendra Singh, “Effect of ensemble averaging on classification based on 4-D modified decomposition of ALOS PALSAR quad pol data,” AP-RASC-2010, Japan.
Publications in National ConferencesWorkshopsSymposiums
- Pooja Mishra and Dharmendra Singh, "Spatial statistics based adaptive classification approach using L-band ALOS PALSAR data," in National Symposium on Space Technology for Food & Environmental Security of Indian Society of Remote Sensing and Indian Society of Geomatics, New Delhi, 5-7 Dec,2012.
- Pooja Mishra, Dharmendra Singh and Shailesh Kumar, "Unsupervised contextual classification of Chandrayaan-1's Mini SAR image using fractal based approach," in National Symposium on Space Technology for Food & Environmental Security of Indian Society of Remote Sensing and Indian Society of Geomatics, New Delhi, 5-7 Dec. 2012.
- Shailesh Kumar, DharmendraSingh, Pooja Mishra, "Fractal and Moran’s I analysis for classification of Lunar surface using Mini-SAR data of Chandrayaan-I", In National Conference on Recent Trends in Microwave Techniques and Applications, Microwave-12, Jaipur, India, 30 July-1August 2012.
- Dharmendra Singh and Pooja Mishra, “Polarimetric data application for identification of various land covers,” Workshop on Second Chandrayaan-1 Mini-SAR Data Analysis, Ahmedabad, India Sept. 11, 2011.
- Lecture on the topic "Study and characterization of lunar surface using MiniSAR data" in Seminar on "Advancement of Radar Imaging and its Applications" held in Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, IIT Roorkee, on 21 Jan. 2014.
ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE
Your photo, website description, contact information, mini map or anything else.
This content is static and is visible on all pages.