- P. Jain, R.B. Pachori, “An iterative approach for decomposition of multi-component non- stationary signals based on eigenvalue decomposition of the Hankel matrix”, Journal of the Franklin Institute (2015),
- P. Jain, R.B. Pachori, “Event-based method for instantaneous fundamental frequency estimation from voiced speech based on eigenvalue decomposition of the Hankel matrix”, IEEE/ACM Trans. Audio, Speech and Lang. Process., vol. 22, no. 10, 1467-1482, October 2014. (Conferred IIT Indore Best Research Paper Award 2015)
- P. Jain, R.B. Pachori, “Marginal energy density over the low frequency range as a feature for voiced/non-voiced detection in noisy speech signals”, Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 350, no. 4, pp. 698-716, May 2013.
- P. Jain, R.B. Pachori, “Time-order representation based method for epoch detection from speech signals”, Journal of Intelligent Systems, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 79-95, January 2012.
Conference Publications and Presentations
- P. Jain, R.B. Pachori, “GCI identification from voiced speech using the eigen value decomposition of Hankel Matrix”, Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Image and Signal Process. and Analysis, pp. 371-376, September 2013, Trieste, Italy.
- P. Jain, R.B. Pachori, “A New Approach for Glottal Closure Instants Detection from Speech Signals”, Proc. Fifth Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 1216-1231, December 2011, Bangalore, India.